Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to participation in any of the #winwithisic competitions entered on this website. By entering competitions, the participant accepts the following conditions.
1. The promoter is of this competition is ISIC Australia whose office is at Level 3, 6 Riverside Quay, Southbank, Victoria, 3006 Australia. Referred to in these terms and conditions as ‘ISIC’.
2. Employees of ISIC Australia and STA Travel Australia or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the ISIC Australia Website.
5. Closing time for entry for each competition is listed in the table below. After the time stated, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
|Competition||Closing time for entry|
|February: Sudio||23:59:59 on Wednesday the 28th February 2018|
|March: Jucy||23:59:59 on Wednesday the 28th March 2018|
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition are as follows: A successful completion and submission of the competition entry form on the pages listed below is considered an entry. Only Australian residents are eligible to enter the competition.
|Competition||Entry form link|
Details specific to the Sudio Competition: The competition is active between Thursday 1st February and Wednesday 28th February 2018. Entries will only be accepted during this time. Entries will only be accepted between time of competition posting and 23:59:59 of that day.
Details specific to the Jucy Competition: The competition is active between Wednesday 7th March and Wednesday 28th March 2018. Entries will only be accepted during this time. Entries will only be accepted between time of competition posting and 23:59:59 of that day. JUCY Terms & Conditions - Must be booked by 19/12/2018. NO travel from 19/12/2017 - 31/03/18; No travel between 19/07/18 – 24/07/18; No travel in Sydney between 2/10/18 – 9/10/18; No travel in Brisbane and the Gold Coast between 2/04/18 – 16/04/18. Additional Jucy Terms & Conditions apply to all bookings. Voucher must be presented at time of booking appointment.
8. ISIC Australia reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice, or in the case of any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the ISIC’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by ISIC.
9. ISIC is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
11. The winner will be chosen by a member of the ISIC team from all entries received and verified by ISIC and or its agents.
12. The winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner/winners cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner/winners and pick a replacement winner/winners.
13. ISIC will notify the winners when, where and how the prize can be claimed.
14. In the instance of a physical prize, ISIC can only post the prize to postal addresses in Australia.
15. ISIC’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law.
18. The winners agree to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current privacy legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. The personal data provided by the participants will be used exclusively in the context of the competition and may be forwarded to the affiliated companies for the purpose of shipping the profits or profit transfers.
19. The winners’ names will be available by request 28 days after closing date by sending an email to email@example.com
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.