IYTC Youth Card - discounts for under 31s!
Not a student? Don’t worry! If you are 30 years old or younger you are eligible for an International Youth Travel card (IYTC).
- access to over 150,000 discounts worldwide
- search and view discounts via the ISIC app
- you don't need to be a student
With an IYTC card, you’re part of the ISIC community and can take advantage of thousands of benefits and discounts both in Australia & overseas. Everybody who is under the age of 31 can purchase the International Youth Travel Card - IYTC.
Easily search & view benefits on the ISIC App, then redeem discounts using either your physical or virtual card.
IYTC Card $30 Buy now
Please note - All cards ordered on this website from 1st March 2018 will be issued as virtual cards with the user redeeming benefits via their virtual card on free ISIC App. If you require a plastic card, you can do so at the time of submitting your application for an additional $8 (including express shipping).
What will I get from the IYTC card?*
- Access to over 150,000 discounts worldwide
- Access exclusive youth airfares plus other deals with STA Travel
- Access to over 2000 Frequent Values by Entertainment Book discounts in Australia & New Zealand
- 20% off (up to $25) at hundreds of local cafes and restaurants
- Discounts on attractions like Melbourne Star, Eureka Skydeck & Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb
- Save on rail travel with Queensland Rail and NSW Trainlink Regional Trains
- Get online retail discounts
- Purchase discounted gift cards for many top retailers
“Went for dinner to this great little restaurant down the road from where I live. Found it through the ISIC App. The food was amazing but I received a 20% off my meal with my ISIC – that was even better!” Saj, Melbourne, March 2017
How do I get an IYTC?
Click on the 'buy now' link above to complete your application online or for more details view our frequently asked questions.
Please note, ISIC / IYTC / ITIC cards are non-refundable.
*Please note discounts are subject to change at any time without notice