International Youth Travel Card
Not a student? Don’t worry! If you are 30 years old or younger you are eligible for an International Youth Travel card (IYTC).
With an IYTC card, you’re still part of the ISIC community and can take advantage of thousands of benefits and discounts both in Australia & overseas. Everybody who is under the age of 31 can purchase the International Youth Travel Card - IYTC.
What will I get from the IYTC card?
- Over 150,000 benefits worldwide
- 1000s of benefits in Australia & New Zealand
- 20% off hundreds of local cafes and restaurants
- Discounts on attractions like Eureka Skydeck, Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb and Auckland Bridge Bungy.
- Online retail discounts at with Missguided, Uncle Jack and Inverse Culture
What do I need to get an IYTC card?
You’ll need the following ready to upload to your online application
- Proof of identity (Passport, Birth Certificate, An official identity card issued by the official authorities)
- Passport style head and shoulders photo
Cost - The price of a IYTC card is $30.00 AUD
Validity - 12 months from the date of issue.
Please note, ISIC / IYTC / ITIC cards are non-refundable.