International Teacher Identity Card
The International Teacher Identity Card (ITIC) is the essential discount card designed for full-time teachers and professors.
Since its introduction in 1984, the ITIC has grown to become the most widely accepted proof of teaching status worldwide. Save at home and abroad on travel, accommodation, food and drink, entertainment, admissions to museums and cultural attractions, retail purchases and more.
What will I get from the ITIC card?
- Over 150,000 benefits worldwide
- 1000s of benefits in Australia & New Zealand
- 20% off hundreds of local cafes and restaurants
- Discounts on attractions like Eureka Skydeck, Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb and Auckland Bridge Bungy.
- Online retail discounts at with Missguided, Uncle Jack and Inverse Culture
Am I eligible?
The International Teacher Identity Card (ITIC) is for full time teachers or professors.
To prove your full time teaching status, you will need a letter on official school or university stationery. This must state that you are employed at a recognised school, college or university for at least 18 hours per week, for a minimum of 1 academic year.
What do I need to get an ISIC card?
You’ll need the following ready to upload to your online application
- A document that proves that you are currently a full time teacher/professor.
- Proof of identity (Govt issued ID or Passport)
- Passport style head and shoulders photo
Cost - The price of a ITIC card is $30.00 AUD
Validity - 12 months from the date of issue.
Please note, ISIC / IYTC / ITIC cards are non-refundable.